We invite you to consider a commercial proposal from Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute both for business partners and for promising partners from other fields. In order to do it, choose one of the headings below. If you are interested in this commercial proposal, you can find out more about its content and fill out the appropriate form.
PURPOSE OF COOPERATION
- Formation of a system of effective communication with foreign partners.
- Joint development, adaptation and marketing of new educational products and services.
- Obtaining specific economic results and a positive social effect by the parties.
MECHANISM FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF COOPERATION
Having deeply analyzed the tendencies of regional higher education services market, the University is ready to offer the following scheme of real cooperation rationale.
Implementation of joint educational projects of franchise type with transmission of the rights to sell educational services by the Igor Sikorsky KPI is carried out due to creation:
- Joint pre-admission training centres in the country of applicants’ residence.
- Joint specialized educational structures in the country of partner’s residence.
- Joint cultural and language centers to train applicants in the partner’s country;
- Joint projects of the network providing the educational services on the basis of colleges in the partner’s country.
- Projects of academic mobility of scientists.
- Training and retraining of administrative and teaching staff of educational institutions according the separate programs developed in the Igor Sikorsky KPI, including the PhD.
- Developing a comprehensive educational and methodological support for the educational programs of the partner country’s institutions.
- Advising of administrative and teaching staff on the scientific and educational, administrative and organizational issues of the partner country’s educational institutions.
- Corporate education – targeted training program, tailored to the requirements of the partner companies, which may be granted on the basis of educational institutions directly in the partner’s country with the issuance of the relevant certificate.
- Selected training courses for industry and business
Commercial proposal to companies
PURPOSE OF COOPERATION
Obtaining of real economic results and a positive social effect by the parties.
MECHANISM FOR IMPLEMENTING THE COOPERATION
Cooperation between the Igor Sikorsky KPI and the company can be realized through the creation of joint center “KPI-company” in Ukraine (on the base of the Igor Sikorsky KPI). Foundation of the Center will allow the implementation of all planned activities, as well as coordination of cooperation, its directions and forms, taking into account the interests of the parties.
DIRECTIONS OF COOPERATION
- Establishing of joint training centers for retraining and advanced training of the companies’ specialists;
- Partnership in joint educational projects;
- Joint development of individual educational programs and courses for company;
- Participation in the implementation of the network educational programs (with the participation of the university and the company, that will be the base of delivering the practical skills for students / trainees);
- Corporate education – target training program, fitted to the specifics of the company;
- Joint drafting out and publication of textbooks and manuals;
- Joint work on the development of distance learning technologies;
- Conducting of joint scientific and methodological conferences;
- Practical training of students and teachers in the company;
- Participation of the companies’ experts in the lectures and seminars / workshops for students
- Organization of summer schools;
- Consultative support of the current activities of the companies.
Area of Science
- Co-financing of research projects;
- Partnership in the publications;
- Participation in research grants;
- Establishment of laboratories / demonstration classes on a basis of the Igor Sikorsky KPI.
Complete COMMERCIAL PROPOSAL in PDF format:
For additional advice, you are welcome to contact the Foreign Economic Activity Office of our university.
tel.: +38 044 236 62 81 e-mail: email@example.com