- On September 21 international conference “Distribution in Ukraine of technology, knowledge and innovation based on the use of EGNSS” was held in the NTUU “Igor Sikorsky KPI” – the final conference of the project “UKRAINE “. The conference summarized the working results beginning from January 2015, that were executed by a consortium composed of nine organizations from six European countries.
The project «UKRAINE» (Ukraine Replication, Awareness and Innovation) is based on EGNSS, and funded by EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation “Horizon 2020”.
- A lecture on the history of the company «Boeing» within a framework of the educational program for students “Aviation from A to Z” was held on September 22 in “Igor Sikorsky KPI”. This event was devoted to the company’s centenary.
- Joint Japanese-Ukrainian seminar held in NTU “KPI” on 23 September was dedicated to joint research with Japanese colleagues and in Japan.
- On September 29 NTUU the XVII International scientific and practical conference “Renewable energy and energy efficiency in the XXI century begun in the NTUU “Igor Sikorsky KPI”.
- On 29th September the memorandum on partnership and cooperation with IB “Ukrgasbank” had been signed by NTUU “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” and science park “Kyivska Polytechnika”.
The signing ceremony was preceded by the presentation of a projects chain on issues of energy efficiency. Researchers on various university faculties and departments are working on these projects.
- On 26th – 28th September in NTUU “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” was visited by the delegation from Huizhou University (People’s Republic of China, province Guangdong).
The delegation included the president of the Huizhou University Peng Yonhonh, director of the international department Lin Hong, director of science and research department Zhaohuan Tsai, director of the chemical engineering department in Huizhou University professor Li Hao and others.
NTUU “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” cooperates with representatives of various structures in Huizhou since 2013 and with the Huizhou University since 2014. Today the following areas of cooperation between the two universities are outlined. They are: chemistry, biotechnology, electronics, information technology, special engineering, renewable energy.
- On October 4 the world-renowned economist Professor Eric Reinert delivered a lecture “Development Strategy for Ukraine in the changing economic ideologies” in the NTUU “Igor Sikorsky KPI.”
- On October 5 the NTUU “Igor Sikorsky KPI” have visited a delegation of representatives of SAS (Special Aerospace Services, USA) including executive director and co-founder Timothy Bulk and program managers Bill Clark and Ken Lindas.