The leadership at Duhok Polytechnic University (DPU) is in a process of recruiting qualified teachers from across the globe. We are delighted to move forward in hiring colleagues from the Kyiv Polytechnic Institute (KPI) who are dedicated, well-prepared teachers, flexible, self-reliant, and able to flourish within the challenges of living in another culture.
As we at DPU are renowned for our friendly and cooperative atmosphere and for our personal touch, we believe teaching in Kurdistan Region creates inspiring opportunities for Ukrainian lecturers to enhance their personal and professional skills as well as discovering new parts of the world.
1. Highways & Bridges Engineering (2 PhDs)
2. Mechanical Engineering: Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Engineering (1 PhD)
3. Management Information System (1 PhD)
4. Accounting (1 PhD)
5. E-Journalism (1 PhD)
6. Geophysics (1 PhD)
7. Hotel Management (Tourism Management) (1 PhD)
Please advise the KPI applicants to note the following:
1. The language of instruction is English.
2. The range of payment for lecturers with PhD is $1,900 to $2,300.
3. The academic year begins in 1 September and runs until 30 June. Holidays are listed at the academic calendar http://www.dpu.edu.krd/
The next step will be to schedule a SKYPE interview for each one of them.