Important areas of NTUU “KPI” foreign trade activities should be defined: expansion of a commercial presence in the international markets of educational, scientific and technical services; participation in international educational and research programs; attracting of foreign and domestic investors in the development of university education and science, innovation and infrastructure of the university; expanding the participation of the university in the activities of international organizations, funds.
Nowadays NTUU “KPI” carries on an active policy for expanding of international cooperation, as evidenced by the following events:
- signing of the Cooperation Agreement for Applied Education and Training between NTUU “KPI” and the Public Authority of Kuwait that will contribute to the implementation of joint educational and research projects, exchange of experience in the fields of science and technology as well as exchange of students and teachers;
- visit to NTU “KPI” of corporation “Boeing” delegation and the group of companies “Progresstech”;
- visit of corporation Wan Li Group, Gungzhou Research & Design Institute of Chemical Industry (Guangzhou) and the Association of Guangdong Province (China) delegations to discuss partnerships with NTUU “KPI”, in particular with the “Science Park “Kyivska Polytechnika “and with the Chemical Engineering Faculty;
- opening of modern telecom laboratory lifecell, created with the support of “Ericsson Ukraine” at the Institute of Telecommunication Systems NTUU “KPI”;
- meeting of the officials of NTUU “KPI, “Science Park “Kyivska Polytechnika”, and companies members of the innovative production platform “Association “Kyivska Polytechnika” with representatives of Zone of Economic and Technological Development Linyi, Shandong Province (China);
- visit of the president and owner of the Canadian International College in Cairo, Dr. Magdi Elkadi (Egypt) to discuss potential cooperation in joint training of engineers for nuclear energetics;
- visit of delegation of the Université du Maine (France) to discuss the participation of students and teachers in the programs of scientific and academic exchange between NTUU “KPI” and the Université du Maine;
- organizing and holding at the NTUU “KPI” International Forum ” Chernobyl’s Legacy for the Nuclear Safety of the World.”
Achieving success in the internationalization of our university is only possible with the participation of all, without exception, institutes, departments and other units of NTUU”KPI”, not just related to international activities. So we encourage active use of the cooperation with foreign partners.