Foreign Economic Activity Office is a coordinating unit of the International Collaboration Department at Igor Sikorsky KPI and provides interaction of the university with foreign higher educational institutions, companies and organizations.
The main tasks of the Office are the following:
· Organization of foreign economic activity of Igor Sikorsky KPI in accordance with the law by preparing for the agreements conclusion with foreign individuals and legal entities.
· Facilitating the attraction of funds from international foundations, institutions, public organizations for the implementation of scientific, educational and other programs in Igor Sikorsky KPI.
· Ensuring the organization of activities in the international sphere – the development of the foreign economic activity of Igor Sikorsky KPI.
· Organization of educational services’ international transfer.
· Implementation of measures for international information and advertising activities aimed at key regions for Igor Sikorsky KPI.
· Implementation of international standards and project approach in the international activities of Igor Sikorsky KPI.
· Preparation and publication of information materials on Igor Sikorsky KPI website, the site of the International Collaboration Department, and the sites of international centers of Igor Sikorsky KPI concerning foreign economic activity of the university.
The Office is also responsible for developing partnerships with the countries of Southeast Asia, in particular with the People’s Republic of China and the Republic of Korea as key partners of Igor Sikorsky KPI.